Saturday, February 13, 2010

DIY... Now... Please...

Occasionally the "Hey, I'm engaged!" bug comes biting, and I get the urge to start working on things. I am absolutely infatuated with DIY style and thrift chic when it comes to decor. I'm currently obsessed with letterpress - I would ideally like to press my own invitations for our guests, but I'm not sure it's feasible given the actual time I have available on a daily basis.


It doesn't help that we have so many variables still up in the air for this whole wedding deal. I'm excited to make it a beautiful handcrafted event, but I've really got to get some facts in order first... *Insert heavy-hearted sigh here*

We don't have a set budget - we could spend $15000, or we could spend $5000. But it may play to our favor to get our guest list set in place. Stay tuned...

0 comments: